We may collect personal information from you via telephone when we do business with you, and from our website. The personally identifiable information we may collect includes your name, address, telephone number and financial information.
When we request your personal information, we will identify which information is necessary and which information may be provided at your option. If you choose not to supply any of the optional information we request, our ability to assist you may be limited.
We will use your personal information:
to conduct our business;
to complete a transaction on your behalf;
to provide you with information about our products and services;
for our internal administrative, marketing, planning, product development and research requirements.
You may opt out from receiving any communications from us at any time, except where those communications are required for the operation of our business.
If you want to opt out of receiving communications from us, please contact us.
We do not sell or provide any of our client lists or personal information to any third party. The only situation in which we will disclose personal information about you to anyone outside of the company is where we must identify you to our lenders and agents in the ordinary operation of our business.
In those cases we will only disclose that information that is strictly required, and ensure that your personal information is handled on a confidential basis. These third parties are strictly prohibited from using your personal information for any purpose other than in the pursuit of business related to us.
Otherwise, we will not disclose personal information unless we are required to do so by law.
At any time, you may ask us to give you a list of the personal information we hold, and copies of that personal information. We will endeavour to provide you with the data within 30 days of receiving your request. We may incur costs in giving you that information, in which case we reserve the right to charge you a reasonable fee to cover those costs.
If you believe that we are holding inaccurate or incomplete data about you, you may ask us to correct it.
We will take reasonable steps to destroy or de-identify your personal information when your personal information is no longer required for our business functions.
We take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification or exposure. All of our staff are required by the terms of their employment to maintain the confidentiality of customer information. Access to your information is restricted to those employees whose job requires that information. Access to our computer systems is restricted through password protection, internet firewalls and routers.
Compliments and Concerns
Our representatives are always delighted to know that they have succeeded in making your experience a pleasant and successful one.
If one of our representatives has provided you with exceptional service in any way, please let us know using the details below, so that we can further encourage them via this feedback process.
If, for any reason, you do not feel that you have received the highest standard of care from us, we likewise encourage you to share this with us. We have developed a process that we believe makes it easy for you to tell us of your concerns and for them to be addressed quickly and fairly.
Our contact information is located here
If you choose to contact us by mail or email, please make sure you provide as much detail as possible about your complaint.
Need an Update on your complaint
If you have lodged a complaint with us, you can contact us at anytime to ask for an update on its status. Contact us through any of the methods listed above and please be sure to refer to your earlier communication so that we can respond effectively.
We will try to deal with your complaint on the spot. However, if this is not possible, we will write to you to acknowledge your complaint within 5 days. We will ensure we treat you fairly and will work to resolve your complaint as soon as possible. In the rare event we are still investigating your complaint after 45 days we will write to you to explain why and to let you know when we expect to have completed our investigation.
When we have completed our investigation we will write to let you know the outcome and the reasons for our decision.
Taking it further
We hope that you will be satisfied with how we deal with your complaint. However, if your concerns remain unresolved, or you have not heard from us within 45 days, then you can have your complaint heard by an independent party, the Credit and Investments Ombudsman (CIO). You can contact CIO at:
1800 138 422 (local call cost)
Credit and Investments Ombudsman
PO Box A252
Sydney South NSW 1235
Legal – General Advice Warning
The information provided on this website is general in nature only and does not constitute personal financial advice. The information has been prepared without taking into account your personal objectives, financial situation or needs. Before acting on any information on this website you should consider the appropriateness of the information with regard to your objectives, financial situation and needs.
We always work hard to build strong and lasting relationships with our valued customers. By listening to your feedback, not only can we address any immediate concerns you may have, we will also continually improve our products and services.
Promotion – $250 Home Loan Challenge
- The promotion will start at 5.00pm AEST on 14th July, 2017 and close at 11.59pm on 31st July, 2017.
- The Promoter is New Vision Financial Pty Limited (‘New Vision Financial Services’), ABN 26 609 888 691, located at 12 Teawa Crescent, Glenwood NSW 2768.
- Information on how to enter and promotion details form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is open to all residents of Australia (who are 18 years of age or over at the time of entry). Employees of the Promoter and its associated companies (including relatives of such employees), and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- This promotion is a challenge for New Vision Financial Services to show you how you could save on your current home loan. In the event that New Vision Financial Services are unable to show you how to save on your current home loan, New Vision Financial Services will pay you AUD$250.00. The promotion is subject to the following Terms and Conditions including the eligibility criteria.
- Subject to the other limitations set out here, to enter and be eligible for this promotion, entrants must comply with the eligibility criteria.
- Total promotion value is $5,000.00. This amount could be subject to change at the sole discretion of the promoter as per clause 25 or subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Eligibility criteria for this promotion is as set out below:
- Offer is applicable to publicly available home loan (owner occupied) offers with one of the big four banks, being, Australia and New Zealand Banking Corporation (‘ANZ’), Commonwealth Bank of Australia (‘CBA’), National Australia Bank (‘NAB’), Westpac Banking Corporation (‘WBC’), for a period of no less than 24 months. The above mentioned banks are referred to as the ‘Lender’ throughout this Terms and Conditions.
- Investment loans are excluded from this promotion.
- The interest rate for your current home loan must be variable. Fixed rate home loans are excluded from this promotion.
- Your home loan repayments must be Principal & Interest (P&I). Interest Only (IO) loans are excluded from this promotion.
- Loan to Value Ratio (‘LVR’) at the time of assessment with New Vision Financial Services must be equal to or less than 80%.
- Minimum home loan size of $150,000.
- Discharge fees are excluded at the time of comparison.
- Only one entrant per home loan.
- You must have a face to face consultation with a New Vision Financial Services adviser. The consultation shall be of a sufficient duration to allow the New Vision Financial Services to make an assessment. You will be requested to provide the following documents at the time of consultation:
- Identification – Drivers Licence, Medicare Card, Passport
- Income details – last 2 payslips
- Current home loan contract
- Details of your assets and liabilities – latest bank statement(s) – 6 months
- Copy of your most recent rates notice
- Such other information as is reasonably required in relation to your home loan, you and your financial status
- Eligibility for a face to face consultation and/or an assessment is not an indication of a home loan approval. Entrants that wish to proceed with a home loan application will be subject to the normal lending criteria/guidelines relevant to New Vision Financial Services.
- New Vision Financial Services reserves the right to verify your home loan details with your Lender.
- New Vision Financial Services will make a comparative assessment of your home loan. Savings are not just represented by a lower interest rate but by the overall savings over the term of the home loan.
- In the event that New Vision Financial Services are unable to show you how you could save on your home loan after the face to face consultation and assessment, subject to compliance with the following steps and the Terms and Conditions, you will be entitled to a payment of AUD $250.00 (inclusive of GST). The following steps apply:
- A New Vision Financial Services Adviser will produce a voucher which you will be required to mail to the New Vision Financial Services Head Office.
- The voucher must be mailed before the close date of this promotion as per clause 1. Mailing details are as per clause 2.
- You will be required to mail a copy of their identification and bank account details. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter.
- You will receive a payment of AUD $250.00 made into your nominated bank account at the end of the promotional period. Maximum retail value of the total giveaway is $5,000.00.
- This promotional offer is not available in conjunction with any other offer.
- The payment is from New Vision Financial Pty Limited ABN 26 609 888 691 (Australian Credit Representative 493305) (‘ New Vision Financial Services ‘).
- All decisions made in relation to all aspects of this promotion are final and binding. The Promoter will not be required to enter into any subsequent correspondence or discussion in relation to the decisions made in relation to this competition. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of any claims and to disqualify any claimant who submits a claim that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the claim process. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible claims may be deemed invalid, although errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. No responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for late or misdirected claims.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any late, lost or misdirected payments.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) assumes no liability (including negligence) for any personal injury, loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion, including, but not limited to the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason; (d) any variation in prize value; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; (f) redemption of a prize and/or (g) participation in the promotion.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any fees or charges which result from the payment made into a nominated bank account.
- It is a condition of accepting the payment that you may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to publish and or promote relevant details regarding your story and information on how they may have benefited from the promotion.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. The collection, use and disclosure of personal information provided in connection with this competition is governed by the Privacy Notice of the Promoter (found on our website: http://www.newvisionfinancial.com.au/about-us/privacy/
- By entering this promotion and providing an email address, the entrant thereby agrees to consent to receiving any future emails relating to the Promoter’s other publications, products, services and events.
- If for any reason this competition becomes incapable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to take any reasonable action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion prior to the end of the promotional period.
- In participating in the promotion you agree that you will not:
- breach these Terms and Conditions or other term or condition imposed by us or by law;
- engage in misleading or deceptive conduct or make misrepresentations;
- breach or infringe upon our rights, or the rights of any other person, including but not limited to copyright, trademarks, intellectual property and privacy;
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any participant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- For further information please call New Vision Financial Services on 1300 422 506